Preliminary ScheduleA preliminary schedule including the abstracts of the talks for “Symposium Diskrete Mathematik” is now available (still subject to changes).
You will receive a printed copy of a booklet containing the schedule, the abstracts and some local information at the conference.
The lecture room is part of the campus Westend. It is located in the building “Casino”.
- Karen Aardal (TU Delft and CWI Amsterdam): GMI/Split cuts based on lattice information
- Michael Drmota (TU Wien): Combinatorics and shape characteristics of planar (and related) graph classes
- Jacob Fox (MIT): Combinatorics of permutations
- Jiri Matousek (Prague and ETH Zürich): Algorithmic aspects of embedding simplicial complexes in R^d
- Francisco Santos (Santander): Recent results on unimodular triangulations of lattice polytopes
- Karim Adiprasito (IHES Paris): The upper bound theorem for Minkowski sums, and other results in combinatorial isoperimetry
- Gennadiy Averkov (Magdeburg): Geometry of integral polytopes with a fixed number of interior integral points
- Christian Ikenmeyer (Texas A&M): 16051 formulas for Ottaviani's invariant of cubic threefolds
- Marika Karbstein (ZIB Berlin): Combinatorial aspects of the Steiner connectivity problem
- Max Klimm (TU Berlin): Optimal impartial selection
- Kanstantsin Pashkovich (Bruxelles): Cut polyhedron and forbidden minors
- Yury Person (Frankfurt): Blow-up lemmas
- Lutz Warnke (Cambridge): Phase transitions in random graphs with dependencies
- Talk of the Rado-Prize Winner