The twelfth conference MEGA will be held at Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main, June 3-7, 2013.
MEGA is the acronym for Effective Methods in Algebraic Geometry (and its equivalent in Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian, etc.). This series of bienniel international conferences, with the tradition dating back to 1990, is devoted to computational and application aspects of Algebraic Geometry and related topics.
The conference will comprise invited talks, regular talks (based on a competitive submission process), software presentations, as well as a poster session.
- Lucia Caporaso (University Roma Tre)
- Felipe Cucker (City University of Hong Kong)
- Bas Edixhoven (University of Leiden)
- Benjamin Nill (Case Western Reserve University)
- Giorgio Ottaviani (University of Firenze)
- Frank-Olaf Schreyer (University of Saarbrücken)
- Markus Schweighofer (University of Konstanz)
- Seth Sullivant (North Carolina State University)
- Rekha Thomas (University of Washington)
- Deadline for submissions of regular papers: Extended to December 10, 2012
December 1, 2012
- Notification of acceptance decision: February 28, 2013
February 20, 2013
- Deadline for submissions of software presentations: March 10, 2013
March 1, 2013
- Notification of acceptance decision: March 31, 2013
More information will become available, as time proceeds.